Homebrew beer kit
Make your own beer at home
We have seen the wine brewing kit and the gin brewing kit, so here is the good old home-brew beer brewing kit. This one is the top of the pile for home-brew kits so make sure you have a lot of mates or drink a lot of beer before you splash out the $350 for this kit. Once you are up and running yo will have cheap, homemade beer for as long as your liver can handle it!
- Instructional Homebrewing DVD
- 6.5 gallon plastic fermentor
- Two 5-gallon carboys
- Stoppers and airlocks
- Triple scale hydrometer
- Fermtech Wine Thief for taking hydrometer readings
- 4 oz. of Easy Clean No-Rinse Cleanser
- Fermtech AutoSiphon
- 5’ of siphon tubing
- Carboy brush
- Refrigerator thermostat control.
- Plus includes a BrewLogic Cornelius Pin Lock Keg System –no more bottling
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.